My Map

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Spore

In Grade 5, Mrs. T introduce us to a good new exciting program. It is called Spore and it is really fun . You have to design a Spore (a virtual creator) then you can make it fight, sing, call, bite and use other fun incredible abilities. You can also change the color. You can make the color of the monster red, blue, stripes, polka dots or other colors, actually it's like a chameleon. I really enjoyed making a Spore. You need to be creative but most of all you need to have fun.   

Leaner Profile

I think I was open minded because I was really creative in creating and designing the spore. I enjoyed making the spore very much.




                                                                                          Here is a picture of my spore

No comments:

My Plant